AUGMENTED STEM CELLS THERAPY
Key highlights of the treatment offered at Stembrella :
· Patients have to provide their detailed clinical background before being considered for the program. After assessing the details, a description of the entire procedure will be communicated to the patient so that they can make a well informed decision.
· Considered desirable because it involves administering the patient’s own genetically identical cells and hence they do not carry any incremental risk of disease or rejection.
· Stem cells used undergo extensive screening for any likely infections and impurities.
· By means of highly sophisticated tests for stem cell research transplant, only the healthiest cells are used to ensure safe and efficient treatment.
· Only after extensive pre-screening and evaluation, the patient will be selected for the program.
· Consists injections that are painless and mostly administered on an outpatient basis and do not require admission.
· Program durations are between 4 – 8 weeks depending on a case to case basis.
· All work is done well within regulatory and ethical norms.
Contact: Dr Ashish Verma at Stembrella -Holy Angels Hospital
Leave a reply →